Friday, May 21, 2010

This Week's Update




We're counting down to the end of this building adventure!! They have been working on floors and final stuff outside over the last few weeks. The wood floor is the entryway through the kitchen and extra hallway downstairs (its distressed on purpose, but dirty cause they were still working on it). The kitchen cabinets, tile, granite, etc are almost done and so is the floor/counters of the bathrooms! They just built up the pillars outside so they haven't been painted yet (I think they forgot to do them originally and I reminded them to build them up:) We are planning to close on June 7th then start moving in on the last day of school, June 11th!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks really good Janel. I can't wait to see pictures of it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the floors! It's really all coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I love those floors too!!! Let me know if you need any help moving!

    ReplyDelete