Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bomber Volleyball

Sarah was also involved in volleyball this year! She was the manager for the Bomber's freshman volleyball team. It was TONS of hours of work, but she enjoyed getting to know the girls on the team and traveling with them. Sarah kept score at all the games and helped at practice. The coaches really appreciated her, and she made some good friends in the process! I don't think she will do it again, though...practice went until 5:30 every night, and games were even later! She didn't really have a life outside of volleyball! But it WAS fun...

2 comments:

  1. I was the scorekeeper for VB when I was in High School and I loved it! But I didn't go to the practices...It sounds like a lot of work! I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like wa-a-ay too much work, but LOADS of fun, too--the kind of experience that you're glad you did, but don't need to do again:) Way to go, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete